We are a wholesaler, therefore we cannot sell directly to the end user. If this applies to you, please see our stockist list below to find a store near you.
XTM Approved lipped drop-in anchors are a single piece internally threaded expansion anchor suitable for solid base material available in carbon steel zinc plated. The anchor is set by displacement of the pre-assembled expander cone to enable full expansion of the anchor body. Designed for use in solid concrete and hollow core concrete where existing reinforcement prohibits deep embedment installation. The lip feature ensures the anchor will mount flush with the concrete surface for consistency.
*User must ensure the correct size of setting tool is used in conjunction with the correct size drop-in anchor. The internal thread is suitable for machined bolts or threaded rod.
• ETA Approved for use in Cracked Concrete
• National Code Compliant (NCC)
• Fire Rated
• Lip ensures flush setting regardless of hole depth
• Enables the user to invisibly fix the partially countersunk anchors when dealing with temporary fixings
• Suitable for cracked and non-cracked concrete as well as base materials with sufficiently high compression characteristics
• Metric internal thread, suitable for bolts and threaded rods
• Suspension systems, pipes, air ducts, sprinkler systems, and other metric thread applications
SESTO is constantly adding new sizes and types of product to it's range. Specific sizes of this product may not be available through our reseller network. Please contact us directly if your search is not successful.