We are a wholesaler, therefore we cannot sell directly to the end user. If this applies to you, please see our stockist list below to find a store near you.
PX drive pins is a common Powder Actuated consumable used for numerous fixing applications to concrete and steel (for use with ICCONS PX375 and most other low-velocity powder actuated tools).The long engineered tip of this nail is made for the best drivability in tough concrete and steel. Ideal for fastening wood and timber base plate to concrete substrates, setting up formwork and safety barriers as well as fastening wall ties and steel track to concrete. This concrete nail is available in lengths from 16mm to 99mm for all applications and low velocity tools (99mm pins are not compatible with the ICCONS PX375).
• Designed for the best drivability through tough concrete and steel substrates
• for use with ICCONS PX375 and most other low-velocity powder actuated tools
• Ideal for quickly fastening to soft or tough concrete and steel
• Commonly used to fix timber to concrete when establishing a frame baseplate
• Ideal for setting up formwork and safety barriers
• Fastening wall ties
• Fixing steel track to concrete
SESTO is constantly adding new sizes and types of product to it's range. Specific sizes of this product may not be available through our reseller network. Please contact us directly if your search is not successful.