We are a wholesaler, therefore we cannot sell directly to the end user. If this applies to you, please see our stockist list below to find a store near you.
Ballistic point cane bin drive pin with metal washer assembly is a common Powder Actuated consumable used primarily for fixing mesh to steel frames in construction of cane bin transport carts and carriers. The knurling of the nail shank increases pin stability once fired into a steel frame, making it ideal for cane transportation along train tracks (high vibration). The metal washer increases the nails bearing surface and therefore has increased resistance to pullover (for use with ICCONS PX375 and most other low-velocity powder actuated tools).
• Pre-assembled for fast fixture
• Knurling provides greater pin stability in steel - great for vibration prone environments
• PX pins have increased bearing surface provided by the washer
• for use with ICCONS PX375 and most other low-velocity powder actuated tools
• Ideal for quickly fastening thin materials (plastic or metal sheeting)
• Ideal for quickly fastening fixtures with pre-existing holes
SESTO is constantly adding new sizes and types of product to it's range. Specific sizes of this product may not be available through our reseller network. Please contact us directly if your search is not successful.