We are a wholesaler, therefore we cannot sell directly to the end user. If this applies to you, please see our stockist list below to find a store near you.
The ICCONS CIS Threaded Insert Anchor provides high durability and fixing loads where an internal thread is required and is installed using ICCONS Chemselect adhesive injections range. Trusted by engineers and architects in New Zealand. When set, the threaded insert anchor produces a removable and/or flush setting adhesive anchor. The CIS Threaded Insert Anchor is available in Zinc Clear Carbon Steel or 316(A4-70) Stainless Steel.
• Adhesive Anchor for Flush Anchoring in Non-Cracked Concrete
• Anchor Holes can be drilled using Rotary Hammers or Diamond Drilling Rigs
• Anchor Range: M8 up to M42.
• Available in: Zinc Clear Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel A4-70 (316)
• Cracked and Non-Cracked Concrete
• Under Static Load
• Under Vibratory Load
• Fire Resistance
• Infrastructure Construction where Flush Anchoring is selected
• Production Facilities (Crane, Robot, Conveyor Installation) etc.
• Bridges and Highways
• Balustrade and Removable Bollards
SESTO is constantly adding new sizes and types of product to it's range. Specific sizes of this product may not be available through our reseller network. Please contact us directly if your search is not successful.