We are a wholesaler, therefore we cannot sell directly to the end user. If this applies to you, please see our stockist list below to find a store near you.
Introducing the latest BIS-PE GEN3 Pure Epoxy concrete injectable adhesive anchoring system. Trusted by engineers and architects in New Zealand.
ICCONS BIS-PE GEN3 Pure Epoxy is ICCONS next generation pure epoxy that has been developed to provide ultimate performance.
One of the only injectable concrete adhesive anchors with a TRUE 100-year design life approval.
Designed for applications fixing threaded rod, rebar and internally threaded sockets into concrete. Ideal for major civil and infrastructure projects such as tunnels, road and rail construction where design requirements specify 100-year design life. For new structures BIS-PE GEN3 Pure Epoxy is the only choice.
BIS-PE GEN3 Pure Epoxy is also designed for use in high rise commercial construction when fastening structural steel connections such as steel beams, columns, sound barriers, balustrades and facades to concrete. ICCONS BIS-PE GEN3 Pure Epoxy is the safest long-term solution.
For seismic anchoring, retrofitting of structures to concrete or post-installed rebar requirements, ICCONS BIS-PE GEN3 Pure Epoxy is the perfect solution.
Reduce install time! ... ICCONS BIS-PE GEN3 Pure Epoxy Injectable Concrete Adhesive is equipped with a dustless drilling approval meaning you can eliminate the need to clean out holes after drilling with the use of Heller Dustless Drill bits.
ICCONS BIS-PE GEN3 Pure Epoxy is the most comprehensive injectable concrete adhesive anchoring system on the market
• EXTREME Load Performance
• Compliant to the National Construction Code 2019
• ETA for 100-year design life in accordance with EAD 330499-01-0601
• Complies to minimum requirements in accordance with AS 5216:2018
• Designed for cracked and non-cracked concrete
• ETA assessed for dry, wet and flooded holes
• For use with hollow drill bits providing dustless solution
• Designed for use in sustained load application i.e. overhead
• Seismic C1 and C2 assessed for threaded rod and reinforcing bar
• Fired Rated
• ICCONS Designfix software available for easy and quick design calculations
• Available in 440ml and 1400ml jumbo tube
• Infrastructure construction (roads, viaducts, sound barriers, crash barriers, harbours, high rise construction, steel construction)
• Production Facilities (installation of cranes, robots, converyor lines etc.)
• Installation in cracked and non-cracked concrete C20/25 to C50/60
• For anchor rods M8 – M30, rebar Ø8 – Ø32mm and threaded sleeves M6 – M20
• Seismic action C2: M12 – M24
• For hammer/air drilled holes
• For hollow drilled holes
• For diamond drilled holes
• Installation in dry, wet and flooded holes
• Overhead installation allowed
*See Tech Data Sheets for more information
SESTO is constantly adding new sizes and types of product to it's range. Specific sizes of this product may not be available through our reseller network. Please contact us directly if your search is not successful.