Sesto Fasteners have added further Concrete Fastener variants to their range of Screwbolts.
Pan head Screwbolt in Galvanised and Truss Head Screwbolt in Galvanised.
Both Screwbolt parts have the following approvals; NCC / ETA / C1/C2 SEISMIC / Fire rating / AS 5216 Compliance
- Pan head Screwbolts are now available in 8MM Diameter in three (3) lengths 60MM / 80MM /100MM.
- The Pan head profile is an aesthetically pleasing profile that is ideal for applications where a smooth edge fastener is less likely to cause damage to objects that may come in contact.
- With Torx drive they are easy to fix by either hand tool or power tool.
- Truss head sizes are M6 in lengths 45MM / 60MM / 80MM /100MM all in a Galvanised finish.
- Truss head Screwbolts are ideal for a a fixing solution requiring a clean low profile finish.
- The Truss head profile provides a larger bearing surface than other types, this is better for fixing thin metal sheets or angles or for bolting down Soft woods.
- Fixing solutions just got a whole lot easier with the new additions of Pan and Truss head Screwbolts.
Anchor Armour Document