We are a wholesaler, therefore we cannot sell directly to the end user. If this applies to you, please see our stockist list below to find a store near you.
ICCONS Thunderbolt®Pro Countersunk Head is the latest high tensile screw-in, self-tapping concrete and masonry anchor for use in a wide range of materials used in the construction Industry. Installation is quick and easy, simply drill, clean the hole and screw in the anchor. The Thunderbolt Pro is the most complete screw bolt range on the market with the entire range equipped with ETA assessments for cracked concrete, fire performance and seismic ratings (please see technical data for specification requirements). Ranging from 5mm to 18mm in various lengths, ICCONS new and improved Thunderbolt Pro is your anchor for all applications from racking and shelving to demanding structural steel applications.
ICCONS Thunderbolt®Pro achieves the Highest Loads while generating Low Expansion forces which can make it a great alternative to adhesive anchors. The Thunderbolt®Pro is also completely removable making it ideal for temporary applications. Unlike mechanical expansion anchors, the Thunderbolt®Pro keys into the base material for the entire depth and diameter of the hole, not just at the base of the hole. This reduces high energy forces within the concrete allowing close anchor spacing and near-to edge anchor locations. 10 sharp thread forming teeth ensure the most secure connection in hard base materials. The Thunderbolt®Pro is a truly versatile anchor, as it can be installed in whole range of base materials such as concrete, block, brick, timber, marble, and stone, just to name a few. The highly engineered design of ICCONS Thunderbolt®Pro is the result of extensive testing and provides market leading load performance. ICCONS Thunderbolt®Pro is a one piece, fast, efficient and cost effective fixing solution for any job.
• Optimum high-performance concrete and masonry screw bolt anchor
• AS 5216 compliant
• ETA assessed for cracked concrete and fire performance
• Countersunk head design with “lightning bolt” locking serrations for a secure fix
• Also available in Hex Head and Internal thread head designs
• Stamped head markings for easy identification and traceability
• Corrosion resistant Nautilus® C coating and Stainless Steel options
• Fast installation at reduced torque
• No expansion, ideal for close to edge applications
• Suitable for installation with impact drivers
• Available on ICCONS Designfix software
• Structural fixings in cracked and uncracked concrete
• Tunnel fit out
• Cable tray support systems
• Seismic bracing of MEP systems
• Fastening steel strut channel and support straps for MEP
• Facade structures
• Guard rails
• Bollards and protective barriers
• Machinery and plant equipment
• Stadium and theatre seating
• Acoustic barriers
• balustrades and hand rails
• Scaffolding ties
• Plumbing and fire services
• Steel frame construction
• Timber frame construction
• Glazing, windows and storefronts
• Racking and shelving
• Fixings wood structures in concrete
Not all sizes are in stock as yet, please check with us on availability prior to quoting.
SESTO is constantly adding new sizes and types of product to it's range. Specific sizes of this product may not be available through our reseller network. Please contact us directly if your search is not successful.