We are a wholesaler, therefore we cannot sell directly to the end user. If this applies to you, please see our stockist list below to find a store near you.
ICCONS® THRU-BOLT™ PRO is a pre-assembled torque controlled mechanical stud anchor, which when tightened draws the tapered end of the bolt into the expander clip expanding it to create expansion forces against the wall of the hole. This anchor is ideal for quickly fixing steel and timber structures to a range of base materials (concrete, cracked concrete, brick, block, rock, and stone).
Now available with ETA in zinc, sherardised and stainless steel variants. Seismic approved for zinc finish only (selected sizes and lengths). This anchor is used in countless applications in both residential and commercial construction.
• Torque controlled high performance anchor
• Through fixing for fast installation
• Engineered clip for optimum expansion and anti-rotation
• Red ETA embedment depth mark providing ease of installation on site
• Available in zinc and sherardised corrosion resistant finish
• ETA assessed – ETA 20/0900
• Uncracked and cracked concrete assessed
• AS 5216 compliant
• Seismic C1 and C2 assessed (Sherardised & Zinc)
• Fire assessed (zinc and sherardised finish)
• Identification code on bolt head for easy traceability
• Ideal for fastening columns and beams
• Perfect for quickly fixing steel and timber structures to a range of base materials
• Suitable for both residential and commercial construction
SESTO is constantly adding new sizes and types of product to it's range. Specific sizes of this product may not be available through our reseller network. Please contact us directly if your search is not successful.