We are a wholesaler, therefore we cannot sell directly to the end user. If this applies to you, please see our stockist list below to find a store near you.
ICCONS Thunderbolt Pro-XTM Hex Head is an approved high tensile screw-in, self-tapping concrete and masonry anchor for use in the residential, commercial and infrastructure spaces. Installation is quick and easy, simply drill, clean the hole and screw in the anchor. The Thunderbolt Pro-XTM is a great entry-level approved screw-bolt with ETA assessments for cracked concrete and fire performance (please see technical data for specification requirements).
ICCONS Thunderbolt Pro-XTM achieves the Highest Loads while generating low expansion forces. The Thunderbolt Pro-XTM is also completely removable making it ideal for temporary applications. Unlike mechanical expansion anchors, the Thunderbolt Pro-XTM keys into the base material for the entire depth and diameter of the hole, not just at the base of the hole. This reduces high energy forces within the concrete allowing close anchor spacing and near-to edge anchor locations. Sharp thread forming teeth ensure the most secure connection in hard base materials. The Thunderbolt Pro-XTM is a truly versatile anchor, as it can be installed in a whole range of base materials such as concrete, block, brick, timber, marble, and stone, just to name a few.
• Perfect for internal or external applications
• Fast installation at reduced torque
• Stamped Hex Head for fast and accurate identification
• Flanged Hex head locking serrations designed to resist loosening and improve dynamic load performance
• Chamfered tip centres anchor and aids in installation
• Designed for cracked and non-cracked concrete
• No expansion, ideal for close-to-edge applications
• Structural fixings in cracked and uncracked concrete
• Tunnel fit out
• Cable tray support systems
• Seismic bracing of MEP systems
• Fastening steel strut channel and support straps for MEP
• Facade structures
• Guard rails
• Bollards and protective barriers
• Machinery and plant equipment
• Stadium and theatre seating
• Acoustic barriers
• balustrades and hand rails
• Scaffolding ties
• Plumbing and fire services
• Steel frame construction
• Timber frame construction
• Glazing, windows and storefronts
• Racking and shelving
• Fixings wood structures in concrete
SESTO is constantly adding new sizes and types of product to it's range. Specific sizes of this product may not be available through our reseller network. Please contact us directly if your search is not successful.