We are a wholesaler, therefore we cannot sell directly to the end user. If this applies to you, please see our stockist list below to find a store near you.
ICCONS FM753 Crack anchor is an extreme performance expansion anchor with seismic C1 and C2 certification. Trusted by engineers and architects in New Zealand. This anchor is ideal for applications requiring extreme load performance. The FM753 Crack is National Code Compliant, ETA approved, cracked concrete approved, seismic (C1 and C2) approved, fire rated and available in both 9.8 grade carbon steel and 316 stainless steel. Nine gripping dents for undercutting action into concrete
• Available in 9.8 grade carbon steel and 316 stainless steel (INOX A4)
• NCC: National Code Compliant
• CE Certified
• Seismic Certification (C1 and C2)
• Cracked Concrete approved
• Fire resistance Certification
• Extreme Load Performance
• Safety critical systems
• Seismic areas
• Fixing machinery - production lines
• Scaffolding and shuttering
• Structural fixings
OPTION 1 for CRACKED CONCRETE
SESTO is constantly adding new sizes and types of product to it's range. Specific sizes of this product may not be available through our reseller network. Please contact us directly if your search is not successful.