We are a wholesaler, therefore we cannot sell directly to the end user. If this applies to you, please see our stockist list below to find a store near you.
ICCONS Class 5.8 and 316 SS Threaded Adhesive Studs are suitable for fastening in concrete and masonry in combination with ICCONS Chemselect adhesive injection range. Trusted by engineers and architects in New Zealand. The studs can be embedded at flexible depths for maximum performance and cost efficiency. Studs range from M8 to M24 and are manufactured to industry standard lengths. Driver bit for use with glass capsules included in each box.
• Use of correct stud length and diameter saves time and money with every fastening
• No tool needed to set anchor (excludes glass capsule adhesive)
• Available in Class 5.8 Carbon Steel Galvanised, and Stainless Steel 316 A4
• Anchor Range: M8 up to M24
• Fixing various steel structures to concrete or masonry substrates
• for extreme corrosive environments HCR (High Corrosion Resistant) Stainless Steel Studs are also available on request - lead times may apply.
SESTO is constantly adding new sizes and types of product to it's range. Specific sizes of this product may not be available through our reseller network. Please contact us directly if your search is not successful.