We are a wholesaler, therefore we cannot sell directly to the end user. If this applies to you, please see our stockist list below to find a store near you.
First in Safety, First in Seismic C2 Certification. The ATS-EVO heavy duty anchor by Friulsider is the ideal anchor for extreme load performance. Trusted by engineers and architects in New Zealand.
SAFE INSTALLATION: Optimal expansion guaranteed by the coupling of the cone and body.
UNIFORM EXPANSION: Single piece three expanding segments.
ANTI-ROTATION: The special bush shape prevents rotation.
Certified for seismic applications (C1 and C2), cracked concrete approved and fire resistance certification. Available in Hex Head or Countersunk Head variations.
• Carbon Steel Class 8.8
• Thick sleeve for high shear strength
• NCC: National Code Compliant
• CE Certified
• Seismic Certification (C1 and C2)
• Cracked Concrete approved
• Fire resistance Certification
• Extreme Load Performance
• Available in Hex, threaded and countersunk
• Steel/Aluminium constructions which require a high certified level of safety
• Suspended applications
• Data centres and high risk applications
• Heavy duty machinery
• Airports and transport infrastructure
• Structural applications in seismic areas
• Bridging and tunnelling
• Public infrastructure
• Warehouse logistics
SESTO is constantly adding new sizes and types of product to it's range. Specific sizes of this product may not be available through our reseller network. Please contact us directly if your search is not successful.